Tuesday, January 7, 2014

China Glaze Nova + Essence Cookies and Cream

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today I have a little more creative post for you. A while ago I bought a nail art designer set from Essence that included a striper brush and 3 sponges. After getting some inspiration from Pinterest I decided to venture into my first sponge mani.

Vandaag heb ik een post die iets creatiever is. Een tijd geleden heb ik van Essence een nail art designer set gekocht waarin een striper brush zit en 3 sponjes. Na wat inspiratie te hebben opgedaan op Pinterest besloot ik me te wagen aan mijn eerste spons mani.




I'm rather pleased with how it turned out for a first attempt. First I painted my nails with two layers of Essence Cookies and Cream, then I sponged China Glaze Nova on the tips and worked my way down the nails. I did an accent nail of one thick layer of Nova for some extra bling, which you can really see in the third photo. Although this is one of the most feminine manis I've ever had I really want to try it out in all sorts of colors ^_^

Ik ben heel blij met het resultaat voor een eerste poging. Eerst lakte ik mijn nagels met twee laagjes Essence Cookies and Cream waarna ik China Glaze Nova op de topjes aanbracht met het sponsje, steeds verder naar beneden. Voor de accentnagel bracht ik één dikke laag nova aan voor wat extra bling, die heel goed te zien is op de derde foto. Ondanks dat dit één van de vrouwelijkste mani's is die ik ooit heb gehad wil ik het heel graag in allerlei kleuren uitproberen ^_^

~Marlies 

No comments:

Post a Comment