Monday, January 26, 2015

Essence Icy Fairy

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

A quick swatch post for you today. My PHP training is at its half-way point so I hope to have a few job interviews here and there soon :D It's a very exciting time but I worry all the time whether or not I'm good enough to work as a PHP engineer. But only time will tell I guess. Wish me luck :3

Een snelle swatch post voor jullie vandaag. Mijn PHP omscholing is op de helft, dus ik hoop binnenkort een aantal sollicitatiegesprekken te hebben :D Het is een hele spannende periode maar ik maak me wel constant zorgen of ik wel goed genoeg ben om als PHP engineer aan de slag te gaan. Maar daar kom ik natuurlijk maar op 1 manier achter. Wens me succes :3



This is Essence Icy Fairy, a mix of big,small and very fine silver glitter in a clear base with some blue shimmer. Shown here is one coat of Icy Fairy over two coats of Rimmel Aqua Cool. When in the correct light the silver glitter has a holographic sparkle to them, and the blue shimmer is more noticeable. It applied very easy and as you can see the glitter pay-off is good.

Dit is Essence Icy Fairy, een mix van grote, kleine en hele fijne zilverkleurige glitter in een doorzichtige basis met blauwe shimmer. Op de foto zie je 1 laagje Icy Fairy over twee laagjes Rimmel Aqua Cool. Als je in het juiste licht de glitter bekijkt dan zie je de holografische sparkle en valt de blauwe shimmer meer op. Hij brengt heel makkelijk aan en zoals je ziet komt er genoeg glitter van het kwastje af.

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment