Saturday, July 26, 2014

DA #014

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today I have a swatch for you from a Dutch drugstore brand called DA. I only recently got a few nail polishes from this brand because for a long time I didn't have a DA close to where I live. I did get one as a present once, and I thought that the quality of the polish was really good.

Vandaag heb ik een swatch voor jullie van een nagellak van het DA merk. Ik heb pas sinds kort een aantal lakjes van de DA omdat ik eerst nooit een DA in de buurt had. Ik heb er wel eens één als cadeautje gehad, en de kwaliteit van de lak vond ik toen heel goed.



This is DA #014, a gorgeous burgundy metallic shimmer polish. It's not really visible in my photos but in person you can really see the depth of the shimmer, especially in the sun. I applied two coats without top coat, because it's really shiny on its own. I am in love with this polish, and can't stop staring at my nails <3

Dit is DA #014, een prachtige bordeauxrode metallic shimmer nagellak. Je ziet het niet echt op de foto's maar in het echt kan je de diepte van de shimmer heel goed zien, vooral in het zonlicht. Ik heb twee laagjes aangebracht zonder top coat, want hij glanst al heel mooi van zichzelf. Ik ben verliefd geworden op deze nagellak, ik blijf maar naar mijn nagels staren <3

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment