Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Studded Funky French

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today I have a funky french manicure for you. I was browsing on Pinterest when I came across quite a few funky french manis, and that inspired me to make the mani I'm showing you in this blog post.

Vandaag heb ik een funky french manicure voor jullie. Ik was op Pinterest aan het rondkijken en daar kwam ik best een aantal funky french mani's tegen, die mij geïnspireerd hebben om de mani te maken in deze post.



I started with two coats of a bright red Etos (a Dutch drugstore) polish that has no name (and the number I wasn't sure of). When I applied the second coat of polish I pressed small silver studs in the still wet polish and let everything dry. Then I painted the studs black and applied some striping tape to make the black lines on the tips. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black polish, but you can use any black polish you want for this.

Ik begon met twee laagjes van een felrode Etos lak zonder naam (en het nummer vond ik niet helemaal duidelijk). Na de tweede laag aangebracht te hebben duwde ik op elke nagel een zilveren stud in de nog natte nagellak, waarna ik alles goed liet drogen. Daarna lakte ik de studs zwart en gebruikte in wat striping tape om de zwarte lijntjes aan te kunnen brengen. Ik heb als zwarte lak China Glaze Liquid Leather gebruikt, maar je kunt natuurlijk ook andere zwarte nagellak gebruiken.

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment